Don't have time to say much because I'm preparing for Anthony Robbins, and my flight is tomorrow afternoon. Los Angeles, here I go, with my beautiful girlfriend. I decided to bring her because I was feeling nice, haha! No, I got tickets for half off! $497.50 a piece instead of the $795 per ticket, thanks to this person! I am incredibly excited, because I need this badly. I am working my ass off for money, I feel like I work more than I can enjoy the money I am finally making. I am nowhere near making a quarter million a month like I was, but $20,000 net per month is a lot better than what I was making last year. Zero. And unfortunately, no, it's not from BEMODEL, however I am spending a lot of time and money on BEMODEL, all the fixes and upgrades are coming within three months. I have been busting my ass off working a lot, twenty-four-seven. I'm pretty sure my girlfriend wants to leave me, hah. I moved to California in June. Since June till today, I've grossed $110k from marketing on the side. Not BEMODEL. Soon though :)
Here is a snapshot of last month:
I share this to show, not to impress you, but to impress upon you, that seriously, anything is possible. I went from zero to grossing $32k last month. I don't even believe it myself sometimes.
Here are some short notes until I can post the juicy details.
- I bought an awesome Espresso Machine, and make awesome Cappuccino's. I recorded a video to teach everyone.
- I was paying $3,700 in rent in Los Angeles, so I moved to Las Vegas.
- My rent is half the cost of LA, and 2x bigger, with 10x better amenities, and I get 20' ceilings, a gourmet kitchen, and an 800ft sky deck, the list goes on. I don't think I've ever been this happy with a place. Photos coming soon
- Las Vegas is actually not as bad as you think it would be. However I do miss LA.
- I bought the Logitech Harmony 1100, and it's fucking amazing.
- I have the best girlfriend in the world, sometimes...
- I'm going to Hawaii from Nov 10th to the 17th
- One amazing programmer turned BEMODEL around from the fucking good for nothing Refresh Digital, LLC Denver based company. Worst fucking company I have ever hired. I don't usually like bad mouthing, but sometimes, freedom of speech is just absolutely necessary to make sure my fellow friends don't get ass-fucked like I did.
- I'm working on my book release for May 2012, I know it's a long time away, but it'll be worth it. Follow my blog for now!
I guess that's it for now. Better start packing for Anthony Robbins!